Thursday, December 03, 2009

Totally, dude.

This made my day today.


The question was to talk about what you're going to do or want to do for winter break. This kid apparently wants to study the different social rules between Japan and China; 'rules' was a new vocabulary word, from a text comparing Japanese and American home discipline.

I was so sad I had to mark it wrong, though. I tried to finagle my way out of it with the main teacher (the one I really like), saying that maybe he had been watching The Hills (they have that here), and he was really excited about his fantasy trip. Dang.


Also, does anybody have any advice for the age old problem of being so obviously better at your job than the boss who obviously hates his and ruins it for everyone else? I'm going crazy.

No comments: